Gail Brocklesby Dance School
Gail Brocklesby Dance School

Comments

Discussion closed
  • Nick (Wednesday, July 30 14 08:18 pm BST)

Good luck gail and marcus on your new venture.
    nick& sue

• Mike Knaggs (Wednesday, February 19 14 04:05 pm GMT)

I would like to congragulate Gail and all the girls at the Dance Garage for a fantastic Dance on 15 Feb. The food was excellent, band was very good with everybody dancing all night and the company
    was fantastic. The whole venue has such a vibrant and welcoming feeling we all had a great time. Roll on the next one

• Susie Quinn (Monday, July 02 12 03:20 pm BST)

Gail is a terrific teacher,patient and knowledgable and never shows us up for our shortcomings (many, sadly!)The other members of her team are also great. A good place to come for mental and physical
    exercise . . .and making friends. Thanks to you all!

• Sue Hodge (Monday, June 25 12 05:45 pm BST)

Dear Gail
    Thankyou for the brilliant Ceilidh, I have been trying to presuade John for years to go to one!
    It is a shame we have to wait until next year for the next one.
    I haven't ached from laughing so much since I saw Ken Dodd at skegness about 10 years ago.

• Peter & Maria Harneiss (Thursday, June 21 12 07:33 pm BST)

Well done with the website Gail,another Brocklesby winner!
    Just like to say thanks for all the help you've given Maria and I over the past 6-7 years,as you can probably remember, I,like a lot of the guys was dragged kickin & screamin by er indoors to
    that first Rock n Roll class but after been coaxed,cajoled and encouraged by you and your girls it came as a bit of a shock when I suddenly realised that I was actually enjoying it.Thanks.

Our address is:

Gail Brocklesby Dance School at
My Fathers Moustache

North Holme Road

LOUTH  LN11 0HF

You can contact us via our contact form.